Collection: Romance & Sensuality
Essential oils can be strong aphrodisiacs that increase libido, connection and have other mood enhancing benefits. They also have many practical applications too.
• Apply the powerful aphrodisiacs aromas of Neroli to areas of interest.
• Rub 3-5 drops of clary sage on the abdomen during low hormonal shifts to help increase libido and balance hormones.
• Diffuse Ylang Ylang or Geranium with Bergamot to create an intimate bedroom aroma.
• Apply Balance and Patchouli, diluted with Fractionated Coconut Oil to your reflex points to perk your partners interest.
• Black Pepper gives a little heat and Peppermint cools things off. Apply 2 drops of each with 4 drops of Fractionated Coconut Oil to the inner thighs.
• Fractionated Coconut oil is an amazing natural lubricant. Massage 3-4 drops into the skin. Leaves the skin feeling smooth, silky and soft. Moisturizing the skin instead of leaving a dry chemical residue. Long lasting and can also be consumed internally.