Black Pepper is best known as a common cooking spice that enhances the flavor of foods; it’s topical benefits are equally noteworthy. Black Pepper should be used with caution when applied topically due to its strong warming sensation. Black Pepper is an ideal oil to cook with and enjoy both for its flavor and its variety of benefits.
- Apply one drop Black Pepper oil to palms and inhale directly for a sharp, energizing aroma.
- Apply one drop Black Pepper oil to the bottom of tired feet for an invigorating fragrance and warming sensation on the skin throughout the day.
- Dilute one drop Black Pepper oil with Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply to abdomen as part of a soothing massage after meals.
- Add one to two drops Black Pepper oil to chocolate desserts for a uniquely spicy flavor.
- Add one drop Black Pepper oil to meats, soups, entrees, and salads to enhance the food’s savory flavors.
- Diffuse Black Pepper essential oil for an invigorating aroma during a long workday.
Hot, sharp, fruity, spicy