Neroli essential oil is derived from the flowers of the bitter orange tree; in fact, there are three oils derived from this same tree—Orange is derived from the orange peels, Petitgrain from the leaves and twigs, and Neroli from the flower. Much research has been conducted regarding the aroma of Neroli essential oil. According to research, the aroma of Neroli essential oil has been known to support relaxation, and to promote an overall sense of well-being. Applied topically, Neroli can be used to soothe the skin.
- Apply topically to soothe dry skin.
- Apply to back of neck for a relaxing fragrance.
- Use topically on wrists and Inhale for a calming aroma.
- Combine Neroli and Lavender for a relaxing aromatic massage.
- Incorporate into beauty routine for a youthful-looking complexion.
Sweet, fruity, citrus