Bergamot is the most delicate of the citrus plants, requiring special climate and soil in order to thrive. Italians have used Bergamot for years to soothe dry skin. In Greece, the unripe fruits are used as sweetmeats, eaten by the spoonful as a dessert or with coffee. Bergamot is unique among citrus oils due to its ability to be both uplifting and calming, it also possesses significant surface cleansing properties while having a pleasant aroma.
- Used in aromatherapy to help relieve headaches.
- Used in aromatherapy to help relieve colds and cough.
- Used in aromatherapy for symptomatic relief of acne and boils.
- Used in aromatherapy for symptomatic relief of eczema and dermatitis.
- Used in aromatherapy to relieve minor skin irritation, cuts, bruises, and burns.
- Used in aromatherapy as a carminative and antispasmodic for symptomatic relief of digestive discomfort.
- Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil for a soothing massage.
- Add one drop to a nighttime skincare routine for its skin-cleansing benefits
- Apply to the bottom of feet before bedtime for a relaxing fragrance.
- Add to desserts for a unique citrus flavor.
- Change regular tea to Earl Grey with the addition of Bergamot.
- Diffuse for a relaxing aroma before bed.
- Diffuse in classroom, at work, or home to bring a feeling of calm.
Bergamot rind (peel)
Citrus, spice, with a high floral note
Follow the directions printed on the label. Do not use the product in a way not intended. If you have concerns, discontinue use of the products or contact doTERRA 1-800-411-8151
To learn how to use doTERRA essential oils and products in depth check out our help center
Retail vs. Wholesale
Retail vs. Wholesale
You may purchase doTERRA products either at retail or wholesale price. To purchase at wholesale you must first create a wholesale account.
Free shipping and no tax on orders over $50. Orders are shipped via Canada Post Express. Orders are processed the same day and shipped the next.
If you have questions about a product, ordering or any thing else please contact us.