This proprietary blend of CPTG® essential oils includes Cardamom, Coriander, Ginger, and Fennel essential oils, combined with Peppermint, Anise, and Caraway. ZenGest can be diffused or used topically for its pleasant licorice aroma or combined with Fractionated Coconut Oil to be used in massage. You can also enjoy the refreshing tase of ZenGest oil blend by adding a few drops as a breath rinse or sweet-flavored chaser after a hearty meal.
- Apply one drop of ZenGest oil to your wrists and pulse points during travel for a pleasant, calming aroma.
- Dilute two drops of ZenGest oil with Fractionated Coconut Oil and use for a soothing abdominal massage.
- Add one drop of ZenGest oil to water and drink to freshen breath after enjoying a large meal.
- Combine one drop of ZenGest oil with honey and warm water to create a sweet-tasting herbal tea.
- Add three to four drops of ZenGest oil to a car diffuser for an invigorating aroma during a road trip.
- Diffuse for a sweet, minty, calming aroma.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 120 mL of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Anise Seed, Peppermint, Ginger Rhizome/Root, Carraway Seed, Corriander Seed, Cardamom Plant, and Fennel Seed essential oils
: Spicy, sweet, minty, licorice