Vetiver, a member of the grass family, is grown for many reasons. Unlike other grasses, the root system of Vetiver grows down, making it ideal for helping to prevent erosion and providing soil stabilization. Vetiver has a rich, exotic, complex aroma that is used extensively in perfumes. Due to Vetiver’s calming, grounding fragrance, it is an ideal oil to use in massage therapy. It can also be rubbed on the feet before bedtime to promote a restful night’s sleep.
- Add two drops to a warm bath for deep relaxation.
- Add to daily skin care routine for a revitalized appearance.
- Apply to neck and wrists as a personal grounding fragrance.
- Apply to bottom of feet for a relaxing fragrance before bedtime.
- Use topically on feet and legs after a day of standing as part of a soothing massage.
- Use as an earthy base note in a favorite DIY diffuser blend.
- Diffuse with Lavender and Wild Orange for a relaxing scent.
Sweet, woody, caramel, smoky