Fennel can grow up to six feet in height and has delicate, feathery leaves. The history of Fennel use dates back to ancient times when Roman warriors were said to have consumed Fennel to make them strong and ready for battle. Fennel is best known for its distinct licorice aroma and taste, and can be used to flavor desserts or enrich the air with its sweet smell.
- Combine with moisturizer and apply to keep skin looking healthy.
- Apply one to two drops topically to stomach for a soothing abdominal massage.
- Combine one drop with one drop Lavender and apply to neck and chest for a relaxing massage.
- Add to two ounces of water and gargle to help freshen breath.
- Add to desserts for a distinct licorice flavor.
- Add one drop Fennel to water or tea when craving sweets.
- Diffuse Fennel in home or office for an energizing aroma that will support a productive day.
Licorice, sweet, honey