Helichrysum is a small perennial herb with narrow, silver leaves and flowers that form a cluster of golden yellow, ball-shaped blossoms. Helichrysum has been used in herbal holistic practices since ancient Greece and the oil is highly valued and sought after for its many benefits.
- Used in aromatherapy as a nervine and calmative
- Used in aromatherapy to help relieve colds and cough
- Used in aromatherapy for symptomatic relief of acne and boils
- Used in aromatherapy for symptomatic relief of eczema and dermatitis
- Used in aromatherapy to relieve minor skin irritation, cuts, bruises and burns
- Used in aromatherapy as a carminative and antispasmodic for symptomatic relief of digestive discomfort
- Used in aromatherapy to help relieve joint and muscle pain associated with sprain, strain, and rheumatoid arthritis
- Massage into temples and back of neck for a unique sensation
- Use in oral rinse to help keep gums, teeth, and mouth smelling clean
- Combine with Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply for a cooling effect
- Add to daily facial routine to promote a glowing, youthful complexion
- Use in conjunction with a full body massage to promote vitality and energy
- Improve the appearance of skin imperfections by directly applying one drop to area.
- Diffuse for an energizing aroma that helps reduce feelings of mental fatigue
Herb top flowering
Herbaceous, honey, hay
Follow the directions printed on the label. Do not use the product in a way not intended. If you have concerns, discontinue use of the products or contact doTERRA 1-800-411-8151
To learn how to use doTERRA essential oils and products in depth check out our help center
Retail vs. Wholesale
Retail vs. Wholesale
You may purchase doTERRA products either at retail or wholesale price. To purchase at wholesale you must first create a wholesale account.
Free shipping and no tax on orders over $50. Orders are shipped via Canada Post Express. Orders are processed the same day and shipped the next.
If you have questions about a product, ordering or any thing else please contact us.