Green Mandarin essential oil is pressed from the unripened fruit of the mandarin tree, while Red Mandarin essential oil comes from a more mature fruit. Green Mandarin essential oil is known for its uplifting scent and promoting healthy-looking skin. Create a bright and energized environment while diffusing the sweet, refreshing aroma of Green Mandarin throughout your home or workplace.
- Add to toothpaste to brighten teeth and smile.
- Add to a nightly facial routine to improve the appearance of the skin.
- Add one drop to 120 mL of water for a fun and flavorful twist
- Diffuse for a bright and energizing aroma
- Combine five drops with one-cup water and one cup vinegar for an effective surface cleaner
Citrus, fruity, slightly sweet and floral