Eucalyptus comes from evergreen trees that grow up to 50 feet in height. The chemical structure of Eucalyptus makes it ideal for creating a soothing massage. Steam distilled from the leaves, Eucalyptus essential oil is enjoyed for its fresh, clean aroma. Diffuse Eucalyptus oil to promote a stimulating and rejuvenating environment.
- Add one drop to moisturizer and apply to skin for revitalizing benefits.
- Place three drops Eucalyptus in bottom of shower to invigorate senses.
- Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply to chest and breathe deeply.
- Massage daily onto lower abdomen for a soothing massage.
- Place one to two drops in hands, rub together, and inhale deeply for an invigorating aroma.
- During winter months, diffuse Eucalyptus to promote vitality.
- Diffuse Eucalyptus to enjoy its purifying properties when foul odors are in the air.