Coriander is an annual herb that grows three feet high and is very aromatic. Coriander has a high linalool content, which can be soothing to the mind, body and helpful to the skin. Coriander’s sweet, herbaceous aroma is both relaxing and stimulating, making it a good rotation oil to use in blends to add a fresh, herbaceous note.
- Add to facial cleanser to promote a clean skin.
- Apply to back of neck or bottom of feet after an event-filled day.
- Apply Coriander to legs for a soothing massage after a short workout.
- Use topically under arms before applying deodorant to help fight odor.
- Combine with Fractionated Coconut Oil and rub into skin for a soothing massage.
- Add one drop to curry recipes for an extra boost in flavor.
- Combine with Peppermint and diffuse for a stimulating aroma.
Green, floral, herbaceous