Known for its rich hue and warm, woody scent, Cedarwood essential oil provides a myriad of benefits. It is native to cold climates, thriving in high altitudes and growing up to 100 feet. Reminiscent of its size and strength, Cedarwood has a grounding aroma that evokes feelings of wellness and vitality. Additionally, Cedarwood is frequently used in massage therapy to relax and soothe.
- Add to facial toner for its clarifying properties.
- Add to a warm bath to promote a relaxing environment.
- Before exercising, massage one to two drops onto chest.
- Improve the appearance of skin imperfections by directly applying one drop to area.
- Diffuse at the end of a long day for a relaxing aroma.
- Diffuse in office or workspace when needing to feel confident for a peaceful aroma.
- Place a few drops on a cotton ball and leave in closets or other areas.