A close relative to Ginger, Cardamom is known for being beneficial to the digestive system. Cardamom also has aromatic benefits that make it an ideal oil for helping to relieve colds and cough. Native to Southeast Asia, Cardamom is added to traditional Indian sweets and teas for its cool, minty aroma and flavor.
- Used in aromatherapy to help relieve colds and cough.
- Used in aromatherapy as a carminative and antispasmodic for symptomatic relief of digestive discomfort.
- Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil for an invigorating massage.
- Apply to chest and inhale deeply for an energizing aroma.
- Add one drop to full tub of water for a relaxing bath.
- Add to homemade chocolate for a unique flavor profile.
- Add to bread, meats, and salads to enhance food flavor.
- Blend with Lavender and diffuse for a relaxing aroma.
- Diffuse for a clearing, refreshing aroma that will brighten any day.
- Apply to palms and inhale for a harmonious scent to promote a sense of focus.
Spicy, fruity, warm, balsamic