Blue Tansy, also referred to as Moroccan Tansy, is an annual yellow-flowered Mediterranean plant found in northern Morocco. Chamazulene, a chemical component in Blue Tansy, provides the characteristic indigo color and is recognized for its many benefits. Blue Tansy has a calming aroma with a sweet, warm fragrance that can be beneficial to the skin, mind, and body. It’s perfect for massaging into skin with fractionated coconut oil or lotion after a long day of work or intense exercise. Blue Tansy should be diluted to minimize potential staining.
- Apply topically during warm weather for a cooling sensation.
- Combine with Peppermint and apply to chest for an invigorating aroma.
- Add one drop to favorite moisturizer and apply to skin for its skin-soothing benefits.
- Rub on fingers, wrists, shoulders, and neck after a long day of activity for a relaxing massage.
- Diffuse for a sweet, refreshing aroma.
- Diffuse during changing seasons for a calming environment.
- Apply to a cotton ball and place in car’s AC vent for a soothing aroma while driving.
Fruity, mellow, balsamic