Wintergreen essential oil is derived from the leaves of a creeping shrub found in coniferous areas. It contains soothing and renewing properties that can be received when applied to skin or diffused. When diffused, Wintergreen has a refreshing aroma that’s uplifting and stimulating. Through dōTERRA’s Cō-Impact Sourcing® initiative, our new source of Wintergreen comes from Nepal where it is wild harvested by rural villagers then distilled by community-owned distillation facilities. This process creates increased economic opportunity for very remote regions in rural Nepal.
- Massage into neck and shoulders for a quick pick-me-up.
- Add one drop Wintergreen to a warm bath to unwind.
- Apply to a cotton ball and add to gym bag, trash can, or other areas to mask odor.
- Combine Wintergreen and Fractionated Coconut Oil for a warming, soothing massage.
- Massage a few drops of Wintergreen Essential Oil into the reflex points of feet before bed.
- Diffuse for a sweet, uplifting aroma.
- Combine with equal parts Citrus Bliss® and diffuse for an energizing aroma.
Sweet, minty, refreshing