Tangerine has a long history of use in Chinese culture and herbal practices. Tangerine has a sweet, tangy aroma, similar to other citrus oils, that is uplifting and is known for its cleansing properties. A popular and flavorful addition to desserts and drinks—from water to fruit smoothies— Tangerine can be used in any recipe calling for citrus fruits.
- Apply to flex points or abdomen for a delightful massage.
- Combine one drop with ¼ cup of sea salt for a spa-like bath.
- Apply topically to wrists and neck for an uplifting, energizing aroma.
- Incorporate into skincare routine to give complexion a refreshed, smooth appearance.
- Add two to three drops as a flavoring in dessert recipes.
- Add one to two drops in water, smoothies, teas, or lemonade for flavoring.
- Diffuse for a soothing and relaxing aroma.
- Use in an all-purpose spray to cleanse and purify surfaces.
Fresh Juice of Fruit
Citrus, fruity, sweet