The Siberian fir tree is a tall, light in color, conifer tree native to Russia and Canada. Siberian Fir essential oil has a refreshing, woody scent that is known for its calming and relaxing properties. With a scent reminiscent of Christmas trees and tranquil forests, Siberian Fir has long been recognized for producing comforting, stabilizing aromas, and stimulating the senses. Siberian Fir can be very soothing to dry skin, making it an ideal essential oil to add to a comforting massage.
- Massage into skin after exercise for a soothing aroma.
- Combine with Fractionated Coconut Oil for an invigorating massage.
- Add one to two drops to the shower floor for an energizing fragrance.
- Add to nightly skincare routine to enhance the appearance of healthy-looking skin.
- Diffuse for a calming aroma when working.
- Diffuse during the Holidays to invite the outside in.
- Add 10 drops to a spray bottle with water for a refreshing room spray.
Green, woody, fresh