The sweet, woody aroma of Sandalwood is a reflection of the soothing benefits of the essential oil—which can be used to help relieve headaches, colds, coughs, and digestive discomfort.
- Used in aromatherapy to help relieve headaches.
- Used in aromatherapy as a nervine and calmative.
- Used in aromatherapy to help relieve colds and cough.
- Used in aromatherapy as a carminative and antispasmodic for symptomatic relief of digestive discomfort.
- Add two drops to a hot bath to promote relaxation.
- Add to shampoo or moisturizer to improve the look of skin and hair.
- Apply two drops to a steam facial to help skin feel nourished and rejuvenated.
- Incorporate into skincare routine to give complexion a smooth and healthy-looking glow.
- Diffuse at bedtime for a calming fragrance.
- Diffuse in bedroom after a long, stressful day or before meditation.
- Apply to a cotton ball and place in car’s AC vent for a soothing aroma while driving.
Woody, dry, sweet