Prized since ancient times, and often used in perfumes, vanilla is one of the most popular aromas in the world, and one of the most expensive to produce. Plant blooms must be hand pollinated, and it takes three to four years for the vanilla plant to begin producing beans that must be harvested by hand. The beans go through a time-consuming and labor-intensive process to preserve the rich vanilla aroma in the resulting absolute. We combine this absolute with Fractionated Coconut Oil, resulting in the divine-smelling doTERRA Madagascar Vanilla.
Why should I add Madagascar Vanilla to my collection? Familiar and nostalgic. Evocative and romantic. Fill your home with comforting magic by adding Madagascar Vanilla to your favorite diffuser blend. Use as a captivating personal fragrance or add a few drops to a bath oil or body lotion to enjoy a luxurious moment as you breathe in the exquisite aroma of Madagascar Vanilla.
- Rich, warm, sweet, complex aroma
- Creates a comforting and relaxing atmosphere
- Refreshing, airy aroma
- Use one drop of Madagascar Vanilla absolute as the base for a captivating personal fragrance.
- Add a few drops of Madagascar Vanilla to a warm bath.
- Blend Madagascar Vanilla into a body lotion for a decadent moisturizing experience.
- Diffuse by adding to a favorite CPTG essential oil or oil blend.
Directions for Use
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.