Cold-pressed from the peel of fresh limes, dōTERRA Lime essential oil is refreshing in both aroma andtaste. Limes are frequently used in entrées and beveragesfor their fresh, citrus flavor. With cleansing benefits and a balancing, energizing scent, Lime essential oil can cleanse and uplift when used aromatically or topically.
- Used in aromatherapy to help relieve colds and cough.
- Used in aromatherapy for symptomatic relief of acne and boils.
- Used in aromatherapy to help relieve joint and muscle pain associated with sprain, strain, and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Add to facial cleanser to give complexion a healthy-looking glow.
- Combine several drops with Fractionated Coconut Oil and massage into cuticles.
- Combine one drop with shampoo in hand and massage into scalp and hair for added cleansing benefits.
- Add 2 drops of Lime to drinking water for a refreshing flavor.
- Add a drop of this tangy oil to salsa, guacamole, or dips for an enhanced flavor.
- Place a few drops of Lime on a rag to help remove stubborn, sticky residue.
- Add to a spray bottle of water to clean tables, counter tops, and other surfaces.
Citrus, tart, sweet