Derived from the coniferous tree, Juniper Berry essential oil has a rich history of traditional uses and benefits. Juniper Berry acts as a cleansing agent, and acts as a skin toner. Its woody, spicy, yet fresh aroma has a calming, grounding effect. When diffused, Juniper Berry helps freshen the air.
- Used in aromatherapy as a nervine and calmative.
- Used in aromatherapy for symptomatic relief of acne and boils.
- Used in aromatherapy for symptomatic relief of eczema and dermatitis.
- Used in aromatherapy to relieve minor skin irritation, cuts, bruises, and burns.
- Used in aromatherapy as a carminative or antispasmodic for symptomatic relief of digestive discomfort
- Used in aromatherapy to help relieve joint and muscle pain associated with sprain, strain, and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Use topically after facial cleanser as a skin toner.
- Apply one drop to the skin to promote a bright complexion.
- Combine with Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply after daily workout.
- Use in an oral rinse to help keep gums, teeth, and mouth smelling clean.
- Add one to two drops to your next green or fruit smoothie
- Diffuse before bed for a natural calming and grounding fragrance.
- Diffuse with citrus oils to freshen the air.
- Apply to warm rag and wipe door knobs for an added cleansing benefit.
Balsamic, clean, woody, spicy