Often called the “king of oils,” Frankincense promotes feelings of peace and overall wellness when used aromatically, while topical and internal uses provide modern health benefits.
Renowned as one of the most prized and precious essential oils, Frankincense has extraordinary health benefits. In addition to its notoriety in the New Testament, the Babylonians and Assyrians would burn Frankincense in religious ceremonies and the ancient Egyptians used Frankincense resin for everything from perfume to salves for soothing skin. This centuries-old knowledge contributes to the modern uses of Frankincense today.
It’s soothing and beautifying properties are used to rejuvenate skin and help reduce the appearance of imperfections when applied topically. As the king of oils, Frankincense is known to support healthy cellular function when used internally. When inhaled or diffused, Frankincense promotes feelings of peace, relaxation, satisfaction, and overall wellness.
- Has a warm, peaceful, clean aroma
- Can help cleanse the skin
- Soothes and moisturizes dry skin
- Promotes a radiant, healthy-looking complexion
- Helps clean teeth and gums
- Cleans nailbeds for healthy-looking nails
- Maintains healthy-looking cuticles and fingernails
- Provides a warming sensation to the skin
- Add two drops to moisturizer to soothe and moisturize dry skin
- Add a few drops to a hot bath for a calming aroma
- Massage into hands and feet for a warm, soothing effect after strenuous activity
- Add to toothbrush before applying toothpaste to clean gums, mouth, and teeth
- Apply to cuticles and nailbeds to maintain healthy-looking fingernails and toenails
- Diffuse Frankincense during yoga or meditation to promote focus
- Diffuse Frankincense to encourage feelings of peace and satisfaction
- Take one to two drops in a veggie capsule to support healthy cellular function
Directions for Use
Aromatic: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a fractionated coconut oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Warm, spicy, clean
Resin from Boswellia carterii, frereana, sacra and papyrifera
Follow the directions printed on the label. Do not use the product in a way not intended. If you have concerns, discontinue use of the products or contact doTERRA 1-800-411-8151
To learn how to use doTERRA essential oils and products in depth check out our help center
Retail vs. Wholesale
Retail vs. Wholesale
You may purchase doTERRA products either at retail or wholesale price. To purchase at wholesale you must first create a wholesale account.
Free shipping on orders over $75. Domestic orders shipped via Canada Post Express. Orders are typically processed the same day and shipped out the next day.
If you have questions about a product, ordering or any thing else please contact us.