Copaiba essential oil is derived from the resin of the copaiba tree. Copaiba oil is widely used in cosmetic products and perfumes and has a woody, spicy aroma.
Copaiba essential oil is derived from the resin of the copaiba tree which can grow upwards of more than 100 feet and can be found in tropical South America. Copaiba oil is widely used in cosmetic products including soaps, creams, lotions, and perfumes. Since the 16th century, copaiba essential oil has been utilized by the natives of north and northeastern Brazil. Similar to Black Pepper essential oil, Copaiba can help promote a peaceful environment, and it can be added to moisturizer to enhance the appearance of healthy-looking skin.
- Combine with two ounces of water and gargle.
- Place one drop in warm bath water for a calming aroma.
- Add two drops Copaiba and Epsom salt to a warm foot bath.
- Add to moisturizer to enhance the appearance of healthy looking skin.
- Massage into hands, wrists, and elbows for a soothing and moisturizing effect.
- Diffuse for an energizing aroma during daily activity.
- Combine two drops Copaiba with two drops Eucalyptus in a diffuser for an invigorating blend.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use: When used topically, dilute 1 drop with carrier oil as needed for skin sensitivity.