The culinary uses and additional benefits of Cilantro have been documented for centuries. Applied topically, Cilantro is very soothing and cooling to the skin, and it adds a fresh, herbal aroma to any essential oil blend when diffused. Cilantro’s culinary uses are endless, adding a flavorful twist to meats, salads, dips, and guacamole.
- Add to mouth rinse for fresh breath.
- Add to moisturizer to soothe dry skin and to provide a fresh aroma.
- Place on bottom of feet to create a peaceful, fresh aroma before bed.
- Apply topically to fingernails and toenails to keep them looking clean and healthy.
- Combine with Fractionated Coconut Oil and massage into skin for a soothing and cooling effect.
- Spice up citrus diffuser blends with Cilantro oil for a fresh, sweet, and herbal aroma.
- Add to dips, salsa, and guacamole for a fresh, herbal flavor.
Fresh, herbal, sweet, pungent