A close relative to Cinnamon, Cassia has a strong, spicy aroma that can be used in small quantities to transform any essential oil blend. Cassia has been used for thousands of years for its many benefits. It’s one of the few essential oils mentioned in the Old Testament, noted for its unmistakable fragrance and calming aromatic properties. Cassia is a great oil to diffuse during cold months due to its warming aroma and spicy scent. Due to its caustic nature, Cassia should be diluted with a carrier oil when applied to the skin and can be very strong when inhaled directly. When diluted and applied topically, Cassia can help provide a soothing aroma. Cassia can be used in cooking either as a replacement for Cinnamon in pies and breads or by itself in a myriad of entrées and desserts.
- Apply to back of neck for a calming aroma.
- Combine with Fractionated Coconut Oil and massage into muscles for a warming sensation.
- Combine one drop Cassia and one drop Wild Orange and apply to wrists for an uplifting aroma.
- Place a drop of Cassia in water to support hydration while outdoors.
- Add one drop Cassia and two drops Lemon to warm water to create a soothing tea.
- Add to mop water for a pleasing aroma and added cleansing benefits.
- Blend with Tangerine and diffuse during cold seasons for a spicy, warm aroma.
Warm, spicy, cinnamon
Follow the directions printed on the label. Do not use the product in a way not intended. If you have concerns, discontinue use of the products or contact doTERRA 1-800-411-8151
To learn how to use doTERRA essential oils and products in depth check out our help center
Retail vs. Wholesale
Retail vs. Wholesale
You may purchase doTERRA products either at retail or wholesale price. To purchase at wholesale you must first create a wholesale account.
Free shipping on orders over $75. Domestic orders shipped via Canada Post Express. Orders are typically processed the same day and shipped out the next day.
If you have questions about a product, ordering or any thing else please contact us.