doTERRA Loyalty Rewards Program
The doTERRA Loyalty Rewards Program (LRP) is a monthly shopping program only available to doTERRA wholesale members.
While it's an optional program, it's the way most members choose to shop because the generously way it pays you back on every order.
- 100% of shipping costs returned in reward points
- 10-30% of your PV total earned in rewards points
- Option to earn the free Product of the Month
- Redeem reward points for products of your choice
- Order at least 1 PV a month
What does PV stand for?
PV stands for Point Value. Every doTERRA product has a PV amount. doTERRA's reward program benefits is based on the PV amount ordered.
1 PV typically equals about $1 USD.
What is the free Product of the Month?
The free Product of the Month is a monthly promotion available only to those on the Loyalty Rewards Program.
Each month doTERRA announces what the free product is. Any member can earn this free product by placing a 125 PV Loyalty Rewards Program by the 15th of the month.
How can I earn 30% back in reward points?
All members start out at 10% back on their Loyalty Rewards Program.
After ordering 50 PV or more for 3 months (doesn't have to be consecutive) doTERRA will increase your percent back 5%. Repeating this process will eventually earn you 30% back.
- After 3 months you'll jump to 15% back
- After 6 months you'll jump to 20% back
- After 9 months you'll jump to 25% back
- After 12 months you'll max out at 30% back
How do I create my Loyalty Order?
- Log into your doTERRA account
- Click "Create New LRP"
- Choose the date you want your LRP to process each month. You can change it later if you want.
- Add products to the cart.
- Click to "Save and Process" your order on the future date. Alternatively, you can also Proceed to Checkout and process your order ahead of time if you choose.
- After it processes return to your cart anytime before the next date and change the order and save it. If you don't change it, you'll get the same products as before.
If you need help setting up or managing your LRP just call doTERRA Customer Service 1-800-411-8151.
How do I redeem Reward Points?
Redeeming reward points is quick and easy. Check your balance before hand in your Account Profile so you know how many you have available to spend. To use your rewards points:
- Add products to your cart
- Choose the ones you want for free by select the "Use Points?" column next to that item
- You can not save your order to process later, you must checkout now.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, you must order at least 1 PV each month. If there is a month you don't need much, just order one small thing, like a toothpaste or something, so that you still maintain the program and all your benefits.
Yes, unless you want the same thing each month. To change your order simply log into your doTERRA account and click "Edit Order". Makes any changes to the products in your bag and then save changes.
Yes, three days before your order process date, doTERRA will send you an email reminding you to change the items in your bag, if you so desire.
Yes, you can cancel your LRP order anytime. Just call doTERRA customer service because LRP orders can not be cancelled online. You can restart anytime. If you cancel you will lose your reward points and % level will be recent.
Log into your account and go to Account Profile. Under your picture you will see your reward point balance along with your current LRP percentage. You can also view your reward point balance in your shopping bag.
Each reward point you earn is equivalent to $1 USD. For example, if you have 50 reward points that means you have $50 USD in free products you can redeem.
Your reward points expire after one year of being awarded.
Reward points show up in your account around the 15th of every month for the order(s) you placed the previous month.
Yes, every time you redeem reward points, regardless of the number of points you redeem, there is a $3.00 USD fee.
You can use your reward points for almost any doTERRA products. You are not able to redeem points for products that carry 0 PV.
There is no limit to how many reward points you can earn or redeem. Remember points do expire after one year of being rewarded.