This four-ingredient homemade bubble recipe is as fun to make as it is to play with! Plus, it’s so simple that you can even get the kids involved. You’ll be done in five minutes or less (that’s our kind of DIY!) and ready to play.
Using all naturally sourced ingredients, including a small amount of On Guard® Foaming Hand Wash, these bubbles are safe for the environment and your children. Sticky bubble hands aren’t an issue here, because these bubbles help clean hands and are made with ingredients you can trust.
- 1 cup warm distilled water
- 1 tablespoon vegetable glycerin
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons doTERRA On Guard Foaming Hand Wash Soap
- Add all ingredients to a medium sized mixing bowl and stir.
- Grab an old bubble wand or make your own*, then head outside to blow some bubbles!
Didn’t use all of your bubble mixture? No worries! Store it in an air-tight container for up to one month for already-prepped playtime.
*To make your own wand, find a pipe cleaner, wire, or pipette. If using a pipe cleaner or wire, simply bend into the desired wand shape. To make a pipette wand, cut off the end of the bulb of a plastic pipette, then dip the cut end in the bubble mixture and blow through the narrow end.