The heart of doTERRA lies in the way we care for our partners, customers, communities, and the earth. We see this same mission—being good stewards and sharing the precious gifts of the earth with others—reflected in Hawaiian culture. In fact, the Hawaiian language has a word for this mission: malama. Like the breathtaking beauty and vibrant culture of the islands of Hawaii, Malama essential oil blend captures the essence and energy of this land and its people. Blissfully fresh and warm, Mālama is a sparkling combination of bright citrus, enchanting floral, and centering wood aromas. Let this blend be your daily reminder to malama—nurture and take care of— yourself, your communities, and your environment.
Why should I add Malama essential oil blend to my collection? The bright, uplifting aroma of Mālama is one of a kind, just like its sourcing story. The blend’s Naio Wood and ‘Iliahi (Hawaiian Sandalwood) are sourced in the Kealakekua Mountain Reserve, a doTERRA Co-Impact Sourcing® partner and home to the largest reforestation effort in Hawaii’s history. Malama i ka ‘āina—when you take care of the land, it takes care of you.
- Creates a bright, uplifting, and engaging atmosphere
- Provides an energizing aroma
- Enhances and refreshes personal and work surroundings
- Blend Malama oil with doTERRA SPA Hand & Body Lotion or a carrier oil for a comforting aroma during a massage.
- Diffuse three to four drops of Malama oil for an uplifting aroma throughout the day.
- Put one to two drops of Malama essential oil blend onto your wrists or diffuser jewelry.
- Add five to eight drops of Malama oil to dryer sheets or balls to add a delightful aroma to your laundry.
Wild Orange, Cedarwood, Coriander, Amyris, Lemongrass, Magnolia Flower, Ylang Ylang, Pepper Sichuan, Bucchu Aged, Naio Wood, Hawaiian Sandalwood
Fruity, woody, floral
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area.