Wherever and whenever people gather to celebrate, it’s cookie time!
This time of year, cooks around the world are especially busy in the kitchen baking cookies to share with family and friends. Make the Baking Spice Cuisine Blend your secret ingredient for delicious treats anytime.
This blend is a magical mixture of Fractionated Coconut Oil and CPTG® essential oils of Ginger, Cardamom, Cassia, Clove, Cinnamon, and just a hint of Nutmeg. Add a touch of whimsy to your festivities by creating cookies shaped like doTERRA essential oil bottles and oil drops with two fun cookie cutters. Have cookies on hand when neighbors stop by for holiday celebrations, to give as gifts, or just for fun. The Baking Spice Cuisine Blend and cookie cutters also make the perfect gift or stocking stuffer.
- Create tasty treats any time
- Use the Baking Spice Cuisine Blend as your secret ingredient
- Cut cookie dough into fun bottle and drop shapes
Directions for Use
- Add eight or more drops to baked goods or use as directed in a recipe.
- Using a rolling pin, roll out cookie dough to desired thickness. Use cookie cutters to cut out shapes. Place cut cookie dough shapes on sheet pan and bake according to recipe instructions.
- Hand wash with mild soap, thoroughly rinse, and hand dry cookie cutters before using. Never use an abrasive cleaner and do not put in dishwasher. Store in a dry place to prevent rust.
Coconut Oil, Ginger Root, Cardamom Seed, Cassia Oil, Clove Bud, Cinnamon Bark, Nutmeg Kernel.