Empowerment is just a roll away! Introduce your kids to essential oils with the doTERRA Kid's Collection—a set of essential oil blends carefully formulated for children and pre-diluted with Fractionated Coconut Oil, making them gentle enough for sensitive skin.
Made up of seven unique kid-friendly blends, the Kid’s Collection is perfect for using with little ones on-the-go! It contains blends formulated specifically for navigating the ups-and-downs of childhood. Use these blends as powerful daily affirmations as you care for your child.
Each of these kid-friendly essential oil blends is formulated with children in mind. Their color-coded labels and roll-on tops make application easy and fun, and their aromas are sweet. All around, these essential oil blends are totally kid approved. And, while the doTERRA Kid’s Collection was created especially for kids, you might even fall in love with a few of these blends yourself.
The doTERRA Kid's Collection is a kid-friendly introduction to essential oils. Here are some of the ways you can use this collection to help empower your child to safely use their own essential oils.
- Apply Calmer to wrists or bottoms of feet before bedtime or naps for a calming, relaxing aroma that helps create a restful environment. Applying Calmer regularly in the evening can also act as a reminder for kids to practice healthy nighttime routines: turning screens off thirty minutes before bed, reading a book to wind down, and dimming the lights.
- Roll Brave onto the wrists or behind the ears before a sports event, musical performance, class presentation, or first day back at school. Its confident and encouraging aroma is a great way to start self-affirmation practices that give kids the courage to speak up and stand out.
- Apply Thinker to the wrists or back of neck for a clarifying, contemplative aroma. Sometimes, the right fragrance can help indicate to a child that it’s time to refocus their energy on tasks at hand. Using Thinker consistently at the start of study time or chore time can be an aromatic reminder that it’s time to get things done.
- Roll Stronger onto the back of hands, bottoms of feet, and neck for a clean, fortifying aroma. Leaving a bottle of Stronger in backpacks or dressers is a great way to encourage children to use this warm, comforting scent to create a strong environment or to take advantage of its gentle surface cleansing properties.
- Apply Rescuer to tight shoulders, legs, or backs after a day of fun for a minty, soothing sensation to the skin. On top of these cool (no pun intended) topical benefits, Rescuer also has a sweet, invigorating aroma that helps promote an environment for decompressing habits.
- Roll Steady onto the wrists and neck when overwhelmed for a grounding, centering aroma. The scent of Steady helps support an environment of peace and thoughtfulness where kids can practice self-love when emotions get high. Its aroma is a great accompaniment to journal writing, meditations, or deep breaths—all of which are positive, healthy ways to cope with strong feelings.
- Apply Tamer to wrists and bellies after a large meal for a sweet, soothing aroma during a comforting and gentle abdominal massage. The minty aroma of Tamer helps create a calm environment whether kids are taking a pause during a lunchtime break or joining you on a long day of errands.
A carrying tote bag that holds all the oils, plus oil toppers to attached to bags or clothing.
- Thinker - Supportive Blend
- Calmer - Restful Blend
- Stronger - Protective Blend
- Rescuer - Soothing Blend
- Steady - Grounding Blend
- Brave - Courage Blend
- Tamer - TummyZen Blend