The floral, airy scent of Lavender essential oil can produce calming, soothing, and relaxing benefits. Because it provides the user with comforting benefits, Lavender oil has seemingly limitless applications. NPN# 80061038
- Used in aromatherapy to help relieve headaches.
- Used in aromatherapy as a nervine and calmative.
- Used in aromatherapy to help relieve colds and cough.
- Used in aromatherapy as a carminative and antispasmodic for symptomatic relief of digestive discomfort.
- Used in aromatherapy to help relieve joint and muscle pain associated with sprain, strain, and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Combine with Lemon in warm water for a relaxing tea.
Herb top flowering
Powdery, floral, light